Careers at FNLH Corp
We empower agents to protect their future….TODAY!
We truly believe the future is in our hands and what we do or don’t do today will change our tomorrows By listening to the overall needs of our clients are we then, and only then, capable of designing a financial risk management plan. Being independent provides us the opportunity to what is in the best interest of the client and not the insurance company. At First National Life & Health you will only present what is best for the client!
A District Sales Manager will recruit, train and develop highly talented individuals in their perspective areas. They will work closely with the Sales Representative to ensure quick success while establishing a long-fruitful career with FNLHCorp.
Characteristics of a Successful District Sales Manager
A District Sales Manager first and foremost must have a track record of leading as a Sales Representative. They must possess the ability to coach and inspire while leading by example. Not only is a successful District Sales Manager a great coach, but is also the best at being coached.
A Sales Representative will be responsible for running appointments generated by the company while self generating a minimum of 10 appointments per week. The will meet with clients and assess the client’s financial risk, and recommend and place insurance policies to help reduce the clients cost of loss, while helping maximize the client’s ability to save for retirement.
Characteristics of a Successful Sales Representative
A Sales Representative must be able to communicate effectively, build trusting relationships, self disciplined, be coachable and most importantly work independently to manage their territory growth.
We are a full lines insurance company that helps customers with all life, health and income planning, while continuing to grow in size and strength.
What does a career with FNLHCorp look like?
We are a full lines insurance company that helps customers with all life, health and income planning, while continuing to grow in size and strength. Our independent insurance sales agents fulfill this mission by:
Additional responsibilities include:
- Playing a vital role in helping individuals and families with insurance and risk management.
- Providing consistent, ethical and professional service to protect individuals, business and families.
- Working with clients to help alleviate financial burdens by using our proven financial strategies.
- Networking with individuals throughout the community and continuously prospecting.
- Participating in mentor-led appointments
- Asking clients for referrals
- Attending conventions
- Engaging in personal observation throughout the community
- Supporting the company’s mission, vision and values statement
Your future is important to us.
With FNLHCorp you’ll earn what you’re worth. Many of our independent insurance sales agents enjoy incomes at high levels and there’s no limit to how much you can earn.
Plus, our independent insurance sales agents enjoy these valuable benefits:
- Daily commission and advances available
- Monthly / annual bonuses
- Compensation growth by performance
- Once In-a-lifetime trips and incentives
- In-depth sales support and product training
- Direct access to underwriting and marketing
- Easily accessible sales support team
- One-on-one mentoring and coaching
FNLHCorp has the opportunity of a lifetime for the right person, regardless of prior occupation. Our ongoing comprehensive training program prepares our insurance sales agents for a meaningful and rewarding future designed for long-term success. We’re looking for individuals with the following values: